View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #33
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone still believe in Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Kubiak has a great offensive mind and was a pretty good OC at one point. But he's a horrible Head Coach. He needs to be fired although I'd like for him to remain as OC. But that's never going to happen. It's time to for him to go. His scheme has it's advantages, but he is supposed to be the HC not just the OC.
Can someone explain to me how he's a great offensive mind, yet utterly predictable as a play caller? How does this gel?

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote