View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #30
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone still believe in Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
HELL NO.

- I want a coach who trusts his quarterback to be able to fully audible at the line of scrimmage. I want a coach who has the ability to employ a no huddle offense. Its a sad situation to see in year 2013 of the nfl where your offense cant do a no huddle, cant audible and your QB cant freely change plays at the line of scrimmage.

- I want a coach who is up to date with the rest of the nfl landscape and not on some arrogant i dont need to change my system works fine the way it is mentality.

- I want a coach who holds everybody accountable. Doesnt give exemptions to special teams coaches or lousy quarterbacks.

- I want a coach who doesnt employ draconian zero tolerance policies. This is a football team, not political office or the boy scouts. I want a coach who values athletic talent over perfect behavior. I want a coach who can give his players a second chance instead of cutting the cord as soon as they make one mistake on or off the field.

-Last but not least, i want a coach with guts, a true backbone. I guy with charisma and personality. A coach who is not afraid to go for a score before halftime ends. A coach who has the courage to look at a crucial field goal. A coach who goes for the jugular, a coach who goes for the win, not playing not to lose.

Well said!