View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #29
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16557 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone still believe in Kubiak?

man right about now im feeling really depressed about my team and ya know losing sucks ....I just want this season to be over

and u know what scares me I feel our team has lost all hope maybe we are tanking maybe we are trying but we know even our best isn't good enough and maybe we are just bruised and battered

and u know what worries me is two elite teams are coming IN Denver and Pats ...and man I really hope we don't get beaten 2 bad by them I would hate to have a 40 burger layed on us

It just sucks right now
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote