View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #22
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone still believe in Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Maybbbbeee myabbbeee if we win out and show we can beat dees elite teams in Denver pats and colts and wipe out ten and jags on the road then IDK but we will see
Didn't you bring up the win-out idea in another thread?

If they win the rest of their games it will just piss me off more. Where was this team and coach capable of winning games when it mattered? Now that you're fighting for your job you decide to call good games and put a good product on the field?

Screw that.

Winning out does nothing but keep the status quo for another year.