Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #958
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101586 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
It took you a bit to come up with something other than "okay" I see. Keep up the good fight you are on buddy
WTF are you even talking about.. IF you're talking about my first reply (which wasn't just "okay") The "okay" came from me not knowing WTF your point was or what the hell you were trying to say. I'm not on a "good fight".. buddy, I just didn't know what the hell you were talking about. which is why I tried to be polite and just write off the nonsense that you posted as some fortune cookie insert.

Let me take a guess here though... I'm dealing with another A&M fan ain't I? Go figure.