Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #956
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61508 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
Texian, wasn't it you who was worried about Teddy's "slim" shoulders taking hits? I don't see how you could be for Manziel when he looks like a pre-teen compared to Teddy.
Yes it was me and this has already been much discussed. A review of this thread would be helpful. Teddy is 6'3" and weighs 205, ESPN has him listed at 196. Manziel at 6'0" and weighs 212. In retrospect Manziel appearance wise has broader steadier looking shoulders, Bridgewater appears thin with narrow shoulders. If your looking for argument there are plenty who will agree with you because they simply do not like Manziel. My observation of Bridgewater however is without bias and completely open minded. Trust me, with the Texans looking at the #1 pick I would hope Teddy would be the next coming of Andrew Luck or RGIII but I don't see it, I see a Geno Smith, maybe. Manziel is a closer comparison to RGIII. Very similar in there hype, production except RGIII has a good guy image and Manziel not so much.