View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #67
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mark Sanchez - Misplay of the decade

wrong way was a thing of beauty, and leon lett was a masterpiece as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doP3lgLGEME

i dont think anything tops buttfumble though. it had everything. so many fails in one play, plus being a division rival in a national game. perfect.

although i did laugh as hard at a play once before, maybe you older oiler fans can help me out - assuming my memory hasnt distorted it. late 80's or early 90's we had a DT pick up a fumble at the goalline and return it to the other side of the field in the slowest return ever. i want to say it was doug smith 99, or it might've been a jones.