Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #952
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Again, very simple, Pac 12 and Big 12 offenses don't play SEC defenses.
So Baylor averaging 61 point per game isn't good offense. Therefore, Oklahoma State holding them to 17 points isn't good defense.

Likewise, Oregon averaging 50+ points per game isn't good offense. Therefore, Stanford shutting them out for 3 quarters isn't good defense.

Meanwhile, A&M giving up 40+ points to Auburn, Mississippi State, and Alabama and 30+ to Ole Miss, LSU, and Arkansas is because of great offense. Oh yea 31 against Rice too. But hey, they have a great SEC offense as well......

I think we're done here. I have a threshold for debate and I think we've reached it. No need to continue further with the drivel you're spouting.

- The Immortal Bo