View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #23
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did Kubiak make the right call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Interesting... So 80% of you are ok with the current outcome of the team.

Personally, I'd rather be 4-7, but in contention for playoffs.
Nobody is okay with anything. Many of us realized that Schaub was past his prime and was now regressing. We realized that if he couldn't get us there in his peak, then he certainly wouldn't get us there in his decline. We were eager to see what we had in Keenum because that determines what we do this offseason more than anything.

IMO, Keenum is not the answer either and we need to draft a guy next year. I'm glad he didn't sit behind Schaub all season or I wouldn't have come to that conclusion. I'm sure others agree.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote