View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #350
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You have all of these huge concerns about these proven head coaches, but have never wanted Kubiak gone. Even now you still want him and refuse to concede that he was never who you thought he could be. Truly amazing. Hell, Joe Texan could coach this team better at this point.
I think change is messy. I agree that Kubiak needs to be replaced. However, I strongly disagree that the change, in itself, will improve things. Things can always get worse. Since a change is going to happen, I care very much that it is a wise one. So should you. You are so blinded by your frustration with this team that you don't realize the organization can move in a worse direction. Well, history dictates that it can. So, yeah, I am concerned about who the new hire will be, particularly since we have some talented pieces in place (unlike 2005)and some resources (cap room, extra picks) to have significant success in the short term if we get the right people in place... Much like San Fran a couple years ago, I think.