View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #71
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123665 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown and Jake Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
... Despite spending high round picks on the position every year. So having them spend yet another high round draft pick on the position does nothing to assure me they'll fix that problem, especially if Rick Smith stays.

If they could fix RT with a 3rd rounder, then they should have already. Pass rush can be fixed with a 3rd round pick if the people doing the picking don't suck. If they suck, then a 1st or 2nd rounder isn't going to help anyway. This particular year, QBs will be available in the 3rd that can be impact players.
Other than Watt our pass rushers have been pretty pathetic. Merci looked good Sunday but is about avg in my view. Can we look at Trevardo Williams being the man?