View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #345
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
No thanks on gruden or cowher.. They have been away too long and will struggle to put a strong staff together.

I would be interested in Greg Roman or Ray Horton, depending on Roman's plan on defense or Zimmer's plan on offense.

Otherwise, mike Zimmerman would be a person to look at.

Beyond those guys, I am not sure... I wouldn't hate Lovie Smith, but I share concerns with others about the consistently mediocre offenses he has had.
You have all of these huge concerns about these proven head coaches, but have never wanted Kubiak gone. Even now you still want him and refuse to concede that he was never who you thought he could be. Truly amazing. Hell, Joe Texan could coach this team better at this point.