View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #346
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68220 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Whatever happens, I want the offense to be very versatile and balanced. I love the rollouts and the fundamental philosophies behind what we have now. Would love to get more creative though. I'm not too crazy about Dennison and thought Baby Shanahan was much better at OC.

I want a guy who will teach the team to play hard but not stupid or dirty. We've been penalized way, way, way too much and frankly I've seen a lot of thuggery on this team on the field in recent years perhaps to overcompensate for our reputation as "being soft." I don't like that. You can play tough without being dumb or dirty. See JJ Watt.

I also don't want some college gimmick guy. You strike out on that and it's a waste of time and we'll go from simply having one down year to being in spiral mode where we're forced to truly rebuild.

I don't want Gruden. Overrated and overdiscussed. I'd like Cowher but his offensive creativity is not very prevalent.

I simply don't know who'll be available and I don't know much about coaching staffs around the league to see which coordinators we might pluck.