View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #68
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown and Jake Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
After the OL is fixed and the DL/LB's are fixed, then yes I do think Winston/Hogan/Petty are better by alot over Bridgewater.

If you're a trade down kinda guy, do you trade down with Cleveland for a RG3 type trade? I do, and there are better QB options in 2015.
Well I have already posted my trade mock so that answers that but I'd be stunned if anyone else bought your scenario. What happens if Petty is only one coming out and we can't buy a trade to get him? I will have to think hard about passing up Mariotta if available.