View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #65
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73432 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown and Jake Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
You think one of Winston/Hogan/Petty are worth Bridgewater or Mariota + two #1 starters? I don't and Petty is only one that has to come out. Bad move imo.
After the OL is fixed and the DL/LB's are fixed, then yes I do think Winston/Hogan/Petty are better by alot over Bridgewater.

If you're a trade down kinda guy, do you trade down with Cleveland for a RG3 type trade? I do, and there are better QB options in 2015.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote