View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #39
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans the worst team in NFL?

This team was destined to crumble.

The signs have been there for a couple years, but I think being a fan of the team made me personally see past those faults.

Well at the end if last year I couldn't do it. Before the season started I figured there would be a good chance we'd miss the play offs. Was not excited for this season at all, but it's turned out even worse than I figured but I can't say I'm totally shocked.

This isn't the worst team in the nfl, but we are missing talent at some key spots and the head coach isn't that good.

The texans team could very easily be 0-11 right now.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote