View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #335
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I'm almost positive the Texans are going to hire the East Texas native Lovie Smith. He is probably the best coach out there (one who hasn't been out of the game long). That's who I'm putting my money on. You had players crying for this guy in Chicago when he got fired.
Another player's coach? No thanks. The team needs R. Lee Ermy. There won't be any letterman jackets with him.