View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #91
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm not going to look thru the Manziel thread and I may be getting you mixed up with Mr. Tex.

I dont like Manziel as a prospect for the Texans. But I do think that some Aggies and the media as a whole have a strong dislike for Manziel. His Oilpatch ways and his brashness on/off the field. People usually hate on wealthy families that are brash/braggers, but can back up their words on the field and in life.

It wasnt me. I enjoy watching Manzel and while I see no reason to sign thousands of items without getting paid I couldnt care less about it. He is out of the heisman race for this year so a couple more games and the draft is what we have now
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote