View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #83
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Firing an NFL coach in midseason - it's likely to happen in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I wonder if rick smith is searching for HC candidates.
I would if I were him. If he can come up with great options and sell why they could get us right back to the playoffs it might save his job. I don't think there is a thing Kubiak could do to keep him and most of his staff employed by the Texans after this season, but Smith is still on the bubble IMO. At least I think he is in the mind of Bob McNair.

I really don't see a firing during the season. Most fans know it's coming after the season; the players know it's coming. Finish the year and find the guy that will get us a Lombardi. Or two. Three?