Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #917
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81420 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Also I'd like to ask what exactly the difference is between Manziel and RG3 at this point? I know most Texans fans would have killed to have RG3 on this team, myself included. What about his game is really that much better than Manziel's?
I wasn't a big proponent of RG3 so I'll stay away from this one. I thought it was insane that some people thought Luck and RG3 were in the same ballpark. They aren't. The Redskins set their franchise back years with that trade.

- The Immortal Bo