Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #916
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Also I'd like to ask what exactly the difference is between Manziel and RG3 at this point? I know most Texans fans would have killed to have RG3 on this team, myself included. What about his game is really that much better than Manziel's?
RG3 was more of a natural passer when he came out as opposed to Manziel at this point in his career.

he's also taller & bigger....mechanics & footwork are also better & his arm is also stronger than Manziel's imo.

Even with all that as an advantage, RG3 is still struggling as a passer in the NFL right now.

we can argue as to why, but he's still struggling.