Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #915
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Haha and where did you find this bias? Did you find it in me ranking Jake Matthews as my #1 OT, Cyrus Kouandjio as my #2 OT, and Taylor Lewan as my #4? That's certainly Big Ten bias.....

Or maybe it's because I like Teddy Bridgewater more than McCarron (like every other NFL scout out there). I even have Aaron Murray (an SEC QB) rated higher than most people.

You're so blinded by your Manziel love that you just toss **** against the wall and hope it sticks. Not only do I not feel that way about SEC prospects, I've actually never even said anything on this board to initiate such a response from somebody.

Jealousy LOL......unreal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Read your post of the last month
This just in .... Johnny is still 6' .

Round Dan