Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #909
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
quoted deleted material, and yes moderated
I didn't delete a post. As I said, I'm pretty sure it must have been a mod that did that. The only reason I removed Marcus from my post as well as my additional shots at you was because you had not responded to me yet, and I knew it would cause this kind of childish outbursts from you. This is par for the course for you. Even in the threads (mostly political in nature) that I agree with you on, you are always shouting and whining in your posts.

Also, I never said I was going to disregard everyone of your posts. I said I was going to disregard your posts in this thread in regards to Manziel. I think you are a biased, butt hurt Texas fan that can't handle the fact that A&M is in the spotlight all the while your team is floundering losing to the powerhouses BYU and Ole Miss.

I've pointed out Manziel's flaws and contrary to your opinion, I don't want the Texans to draft him.