Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #907
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Contrary to your popular belief, I have no affiliation to Texas A&M whatsoever. The same is true about Baylor and me having no connection at all when I was all in for RGIII. FYI AN FWIW prior to the 2012 season I said the Texans would be in the predicament they're in today and no you you never saw it coming.

Lol at you trying to make yourself seem like you're some kind of genius b/c you were all in for 1 of the 2 best qb prospects to come out of the draft since Manning and Leaf. Everyone and the mother was advocating for their respective teams to try & trade up for either Luck or RG3.

& ok, you "predicted" nothing. It was reasonable to assume that we would need a qb within the next couple of years just based on Schaub's injury history, contract, age & declining production alone. So you "predicting" a whole year ahead of Schaub's implosion doesn't make you look like you know what you're talking about any more than the posters on this very board who predicted it 2 years before 2012 based on things that they didn't like about Schaub. Like them you basically just threw a bunch crap on the wall & hope it stuck.

Get outta here with this "smartest guy in the room" garbage.