Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #904
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88720 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
You've clearly demonstrated that you've a very strong bias against the SEC and SEC players. Therefore it is very hard to accept with any credibility your evaluation of any SEC player. Like many a Big Ten fan you've illustrated through many of your post your dislike, jealousy and envy of the SEC, SEC teams and SEC players.
Haha and where did you find this bias? Did you find it in me ranking Jake Matthews as my #1 OT, Cyrus Kouandjio as my #2 OT, and Taylor Lewan as my #4? That's certainly Big Ten bias.....

Or maybe it's because I like Teddy Bridgewater more than McCarron (like every other NFL scout out there). I even have Aaron Murray (an SEC QB) rated higher than most people.

You're so blinded by your Manziel love that you just toss **** against the wall and hope it sticks. Not only do I not feel that way about SEC prospects, I've actually never even said anything on this board to initiate such a response from somebody.

Jealousy LOL......unreal.

- The Immortal Bo