Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #900
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Clowney worries me- fantastic talent, but that motor...

But yeah, if we can't trade out of the pick, those two are definitely the guys it is down to. Manziel... ha, no way.
Clowney worried me in the sense that I don't think he'll be as good as he could be. And I don't know what defense we'll be running and ect....

But when I think back to Mario, he was kind of disappointing in the sense of his expectations...but he was far superior to anything we have rushing from the edge now. Right now, Mario and jj watt rushing the passer sounds pretty good...to me....

I really haven't looked at every player. I can only speak on the guys I've seen...so there very well could be a pass rusher I like more. But I do know that clowney is a guy that will put some stress on olines and qb's.

But really, I there's no way id pass on bridgewater with the top pick. Not with the info I currently have.