Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #898
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Yea I think I'm done arguing with him. It's pointless. He doesn't understand how to differentiate between offenses. He thinks Michael Vick ran a spread offense in 1999 and that Graham Harrell and Johnny Manziel played in completely different offenses. It's impossible to have a reasonable debate with a guy who uses stats to validate his argument and then shoots down the stats you use in a counter argument.
You've clearly demonstrated that you've a very strong bias against the SEC and SEC players. Therefore it is very hard to accept with any credibility your evaluation of any SEC player. Like many a Big Ten fan you've illustrated through many of your post your dislike, jealousy and envy of the SEC, SEC teams and SEC players.....and I explained why Vick wouldn't be as successful and Texas A&M would have less wins if Vick had been the Aggie QB the last two years.