Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #896
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I don't consider you and U of H and Case fans to be real NFL scouts and as for VY he scored a 6 on the Wunderlic and has the work ethic JaMarcus Russell....do I need to say more?
Lol, you're using wonderlic scores now to validate your man love? Desperate a bit much? Ok Mike Mamula scored a 49...Dan Marino scored in the mid teens...frank gore also scored a 6..what the wonderlic test proves more than anything is that it's pretty much worthless in predicting anything when it comes to the NFL.

& umm Ok, so your boy couldn't be professional enough to show up to a manning passing camp without a hangover...do i need to say more?