Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #894
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91085 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Contrary to your popular belief, I have no affiliation to Texas A&M whatsoever. The same is true about Baylor and me having no connection at all when I was all in for RGIII. FYI AN FWIW prior to the 2012 season I said the Texans would be in the predicament they're in today and no you you never saw it coming.
I argued for us to tank for Luck in 2012, FWIW. I still think we should have. The Colts did and look at them now.

- The Immortal Bo