Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #892
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
You're wasting your breath man....dude is in the full throws of "manziel mania"...It's similar to "tebow time" only its much more contagious for folks like us considering that we are virtually at ground zero seeing as though college station is so close.
Contrary to your popular belief, I have no affiliation to Texas A&M whatsoever. The same is true about Baylor and me having no connection at all when I was all in for RGIII. FYI AN FWIW prior to the 2012 season I said the Texans would be in the predicament they're in today and no you you never saw it coming.