Thread: We are number 1
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #46
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 190768 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
So you would rather have Schaub Jr instead of a guy who compares favorably to Andrew Luck, albeit not quite that talented?

Bridgewater has the same quick release, quick feet, great pocket presence, and quick decision making that Luck does. The only thing he doesn't have is Luck's experience calling plays and making adjustments at the line or his elite arm.

I've seen what Schaub and McCarron can do. We don't need a game mananger. Game managers don't win championships unless they have the 2000 Ravens defense behind them. The league has changed and you need a Quarterback to win big.
I'd say Teddy doesn't have Luck's size . Teddy is quicker in his movements , sliding in the pocket and release . Like Luck , Teddy operates an offense used in the pros WCO . Like Luck , Teddy graduates in December of his junior year .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote