Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #885
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
and I thought you were smart enough to know, it doesn't take a lot of neurons to be in the know.
we've been round and round on this before, i know you're most likely dead serious. I just chose to let sleeping dogs lay is all...largely b/c there's enough dissention out on him amongst real NFL scouts to validate what myself and others seem to see that you don't.

& to be truthful the only come back your types have is.."bu bu bu, look at his stats!!!!" Which quite honestly isn't a come back at all.

It's all too familiar around here.

1st it was VY and his "he just wins!!!" fan boys...they got obliterated once he started playing in the NFL and looked like trash.......although there are remnants of them around still deluded in thinking this dude can play.

We are currently entering the last days of the Keenum brigade's "give case a chance!!" campaign...Well he's getting his chance...& things aren't looking good.

So honestly i don't expect anything different with the Manziel "look what he's doing in the SEC" fanboys..