Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #882
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57863 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
different offenses yield different results uncle nate.....

& Robinson actually was a candidate going into his jr. sesaon i believe. & tell me again how manziel's numbers in college are going to help him in the NFL?

Lol, you seem to be caught up in numbers instead of looking at a player for what he is.....

Dude is an athlete playing the qb position....nothing wrong with that. Just admit it...you'll be better for it.
Manziel's numbers in college will help him in the same way that Luck and RGIII numbers in college helped them.

I will admit I seen Manziel do things on a football field as a QB that no QB has done before. I do expect that as a NFL QB he will be better than Wilson and Kaepernick and I see Manziel playing with a Bret Farve gunslinger's mentality....Whew, I feel better now, thanks!