Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #879
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22354 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
I think I would probably go Bridgewater as well. I'm not sold on him, but he seems worth the risk. Good athletic ability and a big arm. Can really fling the ball down the field effortlessly. Also has the size to play in the NFL. We'd have to be in the late teens to 20s for me to really consider drafting Manziel after both of the LSU games.
Going forward I suggest you pay special attention to Bridgewater's deep pass and the trajectory and the amount of air he has to put under it. Also at 6'3" and 205 lbs he is a bit frail. I am also interested in his hand size. At this point IMHO he could be a poor man's Geno Smith.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote