View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #23
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87155 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans the worst team in NFL?

With our current roster the way it is not including all these guys we have lost for the season +KJ the last 2 games then Hell yeah we are the worst.

Not to mention Tate has shown he can not carry a team like Foster can, so if the Browns still want this Wishy Washy Running back come get him.

NOW are we the worst team in the NFL without all the injuries. I'd have to say no. And i kinda feel bad for Case that he has had to start with the team so demolished by injuries. He hasnt had a running game since he became the starter, hell one game he only had a FB as both RBs got hurt.

Take out Manning deep, Cushing in the Middle and that is a big difference to your defense. Then take away Foster and O.D and there goes 2 of your biggest weapons on offense. Defenses feared Foster, they dont fear Tate. And O.D was one of the better TEs at finding the soft spot in the Defense.

On the other hand they do continue to start Newton which blows my mind, this coaching staff regardless of the talent we lost would of cost us 6-7 games alone just by their inability to let the best players play and adjust to what other teams are doing. Either way we are 2-9 so does it really matter.