View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #24
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
If some team wants to offer up a war chest of picks I agree... my only issue is, teams usually only trade up for QBs.. and in this deep QB draft where the talent level doesn't really drop off from 1st to 2nd rounders in talent, is there really going to be a trading partner willing to trade up and offer a boat load of extra picks? In a draft that regardless of the depth, there is no clear cut cowbell. We don't even have a RG3 behind Andrew Luck that entices teams to hand over a farm.
The rankings and opinions on next years QB prospects will change alot after the season is over. Bowl season, Senior Bowl, the Combine, and personal workouts will redefine the list of QB's and hopefully a couple of them will distinguish themselves and make someone want to trade up for them. I'm thinking Bridegwater, Hundley, and Mariota will garner us a trading partner provided we don't do something stupid like starting to win games.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote