View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the rebuilding path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I am going to assume the Texans need to rebuild. Further, I am going to assume they make some changes in the coaching and maybe the front office before next season. Given that, how should the Texans rebuild this time?

Option 1:

Do it "the right way". Get about 6 wins next year, go 8-8 for a couple of non-losing seasons, reach the winning goal of 9-7, and then in year five win 11 or 12 games and make the play-offs.

Option 2:

Take the approach to try and turn it around next year and make some noise in the play-offs the year after that. This approach risks...well, I'm not sure it risks anything. I was never clear on that.

I'll go on the record for option 2. I'd like to see them improve quickly.

Depends on what you think of Keenum.

I would personaly clean house and do what previous regimes haven't done. Build the foundation OL/DL?ILB in this draft and if Keenum isn't the guy draft a QB in 2015.

BTW, This is an above avg draft at OL/DT/OLB.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote