View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #12
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the rebuilding path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I think the Chiefs are pretenders. They are a lot better than last year, but are still missing some pieces to be taken seriously as an annual contender.
I keep hearing that, but they have Andy Reid. They're definitely what their record says they are.

I want the Texans to get back to being relevant and take the next step towards beating the top teams in the league rather than another decade of crap.