Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #872
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Since we will likely have the #1 pick, I'd go bridgewater. I think he's a far superior qb to manziel.
I think I would probably go Bridgewater as well. I'm not sold on him, but he seems worth the risk. Good athletic ability and a big arm. Can really fling the ball down the field effortlessly. Also has the size to play in the NFL. We'd have to be in the late teens to 20s for me to really consider drafting Manziel after both of the LSU games.