Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #871
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I have only seen about 3 quarters of Bridgewater this year, so my opinion has very little support behind it. However, I am not sold on him being a true franchise QB. I don't know what it is, and maybe I caught him on a bad day or something. I do plan to watch more though, so I should have a better opinion in the future.
Yeah...well, if/when we cement that first overall I'll be hoping for him or clowney.

ATM, I wouldn't pick anyone else there. Another option is a trade down but it wouldn't leave the first round without a qb. And it'd be an absolutely no for manziel.