View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #22
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans the worst team in NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
You can't discount all the injuries we've had, an incredible collapse by Schaub (never thought he could be this bad) and a complete erosion of play be the OL

I think we have talent here to make the playoffs, just need a coaching staff to come in and shake things up.
One year it was a hurricane. Often it's the referees. There was a season that was unfair because the Texans had four road games in a row or something. Once the schedule was just "too hard".

Oh, I forgot one! "It's the fans' fault".

I think the Texans have an organization that, except for last year, isn't working. The team and its management isn't good right now. This year's excuses won't change that.