View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #28
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72571 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Explaining the Texans Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
My problem with Smith is not so much his draft day decisions, but his salary cap management. Maybe he needs a better capologist.

But we have let a lot of guys go and have not had a "next man up" to replace them. I would like a completely different organization in place here so we can start fresh. If we need to keep Smith for the offseason and get someone else I'm fine with that.
Next man up would be on the coaches say so, wouldn't it?