View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #29
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Jags - Draft Bowl 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm not saying draft an O-lineman in the first round in our condition. I was just commenting on the status of our O-line, which is deader than a dinosaur bone. I was more commenting on it's relation to poor QB play and Keenum running for his fricking life. Hell, with a good O-line Schaub would still be playing.

But you're right about Kubiak's offensive system. It's got to go and take Kubiak with it.
See what your saying. Keenum running for life. Manning etc dont run. They attack quickly. No scrambling. Give me an elite qb over an avg qbbwith an elite line. We need a qb. Most important position in the league
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote