View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #325
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Here was Gary Kubiak's press conference after today's loss to the Jaguars.

http://youtu.be/r3qn2DTir2k

I feel bad for the guy. He gave it all he had since 2006 with this franchise. Working long and hard hours just to produce a championship team. It led to his mini stroke and now he's probably coaching his last season in Houston in 2013.

Hopefully the new head coach who comes in has as much class as Kubiak did but with some winning results. I'd like to see the Houston Texans win the Super Bowl one day.
I will consign this. It is hard to hate the man. I really wanted him to succeed here. I really did. It's just not working out. It pains me to see him go out and answer the same questions every week. There has to be an honorable way for him to take a medical leave or something for the rest of the season. For those wanting him fired in an embarrassing manner, just ask yourself if that is the way you want to go out. You can fire people without embarrassing them.