View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #27
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Jags - Draft Bowl 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Part of the reason why our o-line sucks is because of the scheme we run. Kubiak's offense was figured our last season and everyone and their grandmother knows what we're going to run and how we're going to run it. I believe a change in the system will result in better play, but I do agree that we need better talent on the o-line especially on the right side. You can find quality o-linesman in the later rounds and in FA. I am still of the opinion that you draft a QB with the first pick because of the reasons I have mentioned.
I'm not saying draft an O-lineman in the first round in our condition. I was just commenting on the status of our O-line, which is deader than a dinosaur bone. I was more commenting on it's relation to poor QB play and Keenum running for his fricking life. Hell, with a good O-line Schaub would still be playing.

But you're right about Kubiak's offensive system. It's got to go and take Kubiak with it.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote