View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #24
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Jags - Draft Bowl 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Whoever the QB is next year, he has to have an O-line to protect him. Right now two cats and a hamster could do a better job than our O-line.
Part of the reason why our o-line sucks is because of the scheme we run. Kubiak's offense was figured our last season and everyone and their grandmother knows what we're going to run and how we're going to run it. I believe a change in the system will result in better play, but I do agree that we need better talent on the o-line especially on the right side. You can find quality o-linesman in the later rounds and in FA. I am still of the opinion that you draft a QB with the first pick because of the reasons I have mentioned.