View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #324
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Here was Gary Kubiak's press conference after today's loss to the Jaguars.

http://youtu.be/r3qn2DTir2k

I feel bad for the guy. He gave it all he had since 2006 with this franchise. Working long and hard hours just to produce a championship team. It led to his mini stroke and now he's probably coaching his last season in Houston in 2013.

Hopefully the new head coach who comes in has as much class as Kubiak did but with some winning results. I'd like to see the Houston Texans win the Super Bowl one day.
Yep