Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #864
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Umm I guess then you didn't read the part where I said when he steps into his throws he has a adequate arm... there's a problem though, he doesn't consistently do that. And I guess you must have turned off your TV when the people who called yesterday's game REPEDETLY said the same thing. Nice job at even trying to be partial here (or even attempting to debate any other things I said about his game)... and yes, with the way he plays, when you don't set your feet (which Schaub does), you can have a stronger arm than Schaub (and it isn't that much stronger) and still fails when you consistently throw off balance. His throwing base flat out sucks.

All I'm doing here is replying to a Dumbass quote so what gives.

I should know better though, anbody who doesn't recognize that Manziel doesn't have issues with hanging a ball up to dry every once in awhile isn't even someone worth responding to and is probably just a A&M fan.

2006 meet 2014.. Old boss (Vince) same as the new boss (Manziel) Here we go again.. oh boy. This is going to be a fantastic offseason isn't it.
It has nothing to do with 2006, because honestly I don't want us to draft Manziel this year. As I said above, LSU and their speed is about as close as you will get to mimicking the pro game and both times he played them, Johnny laid an egg. What I responded to was you claiming he had a weak arm, which I disagree with. I'll agree like an QB when he doesn't step into his throws, he looks like he has a weak arm.

As for his weaknesses, I'd agree that although he has gotten better at passing from the pocket, he still looks to run far too often. He also looks jittery back that as even inside of the pocket, he seems to run all over the place as opposed to keeping his feet set and simply side stepping oncoming rushers. Like almost any young player, the guy has his issues. All I am attempting to combat is the emotional ignorance displayed by some of the posters in here that just can't stand A&M and don't like Manziel's personality and thus just ache for him to fail. It's quite abnormal.