View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #23
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Agreed, trade down for a boat load of extra picks.
If some team wants to offer up a war chest of picks I agree... my only issue is, teams usually only trade up for QBs.. and in this deep QB draft where the talent level doesn't really drop off from 1st to 2nd rounders in talent, is there really going to be a trading partner willing to trade up and offer a boat load of extra picks? In a draft that regardless of the depth, there is no clear cut cowbell. We don't even have a RG3 behind Andrew Luck that entices teams to hand over a farm.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote