View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013   #20
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
Pfft. You just want your username to be relevant again!

(Well, not want a new QB to bomb, but you get what I mean).
My username became more relevant after he bombed...

Honestly I'm trying to separate his last name from his brother, because while he possesses the arm and athleticism, I believe he's not the same person and it's unfair to type cast a guy simply because his brother failed. He's not his brother. Supposedly the report on him is he's a gym rat.. he could be someone who has the skills, but has learned from his brother (from mistakes that even David later admitted were his fault).

All I'm saying the fact that I'm even considering him cast light on this upcoming QB draft. It's deep in potential, but there is NO top dog in this draft and if you separated the prospect from the name of "Carr"... Derek Carr actually looks like the best prospect coming out. He has every NFL skill set that you look for at that position.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote